Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Roasted Chicken with Lemon
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Author: Connemara Farm Kitchens
Recipe Type: Main Dish
- 2.5 pound chicken
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
- Pinch of oregano
- 1-2 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- We start with whole chicken and cut out the back bone. Place skin down in pan under broiler.
- Cook until the chicken has color. Turn chicken over and cook until it is a little black. Put aside.
- Now for the lemon sauce... In a pan on low, add olive oil, lemon juice, crushed garlic, oregano, and red wine vinegar. Cook a little and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On chicken, cut and trim ends and then cut into smaller pieces.
- In a metal pan, place the chicken skin down in broiler and ladle lemon sauce onto chicken and add a little on bottom. Cook for 5 or 6 minutes more.
- To finish, ladle remaining sauce over chicken and serve with Peas & Prosciutto.