Wondering what Carol & Michelle have been up to lately? Want to see if we caught you in a picture from one of our shows or events? Click here!
Get In Touch with the Taste Buds
We love callers! To join us on the air, call 866-823-1077 every Sunday from 10:00am-12:00pm!
Just like a trusted friend, you can count on these local celebrities to visit with you for lunch over the radio every week.
Meet Our Sponsors
With the help of our generous sponsors, Carol and Michelle bring food and fun to you every Sunday morning from 10am until 12pm.
Mason Jar Noodle Soup
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Recipe Type: Soup
Serves: As many as you want to make!
- Cooked and chilled noodles
- For EACH jar: 1tsp tom yum paste, 1 tsp miso paste, 1 tsp hot sauce, 1 tsp dry bouillon, and 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Your Choice: Bean sprouts, Asian veggies, Coriander
- Quart size mason jars
- Place cooked and chilled noodles in the bottom of each Mason jar. These should fill the jars about halfway.
- Mix together 1tsp tom yum paste, 1 tsp miso paste, 1 tsp hot sauce, 1 tsp dry bouillon, and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Pourn mixture on top of noodles
- Add your choice of bean sprouts, Asian veggies, coriander or other spices, and whatever else you want in your soup.
- When you are ready to eat, add boiling water until veggies rise. Close lid for 5 minutes. Then enjoy!!
Make Ahead Instructions: These soup jars can be made ahead of time and will last 3-5 days in the refrigerator.